Regular Season – Last Friday in April through the first Sunday in October
Optional Extended Season – Extends Regular Season through the first Sunday in November (additional fee and restrictions apply).
Seasonal Camping only – choose from 5- or 6-month season May thru October
- NO short-term/transient camping;
- NO year-round camp sites;
- NO Tent camping.
Speed Limit – 5 MPH strictly enforced.
RVs – Entry age restrictions apply. RV-Certified Park Models must be self-contained with black water holding tank and RV-type flush toilet. 12-wide RVs prohibited.
- Individual Electric Meters with 50-Amp and 30-Amp service plus a 20-AMP receptacle;
- Septic hookup; Water hookup; Cable hookup.
- Water and Septic are included in the site cost.
- Satellite dishes permitted.
Site Size – all sites are minimum 2,000 square feet (approx. 50’ x 40’).
Motorcycles, Scooters – Permitted in Lost Lands for transportation for licensed drivers.
Boats & Watercraft – May be parked in the designated boat parking area at no charge.
Golf Carts – Permitted in Lost Lands. Can be operated on the roadways by licensed drivers only.
Pets – 2 pets per site maximum.
- Aggressive dogs and aggressive breeds (Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers) prohibited.
- Guests are not permitted to bring pets.
Guests – Your guests are welcome, but must know and abide by Lost Lands Rules. Lost Lands does not charge a per-guest fee.
Decks – Must be built in 4’x8’ sections in accordance with Sussex County laws and ordinances.
Silver-top Screen Rooms – Lost Lands is an authorized dealer
Sheds – Size is limited to 8’x8’x10’ in accordance with Sussex County, Delaware laws and ordinances.
- Wooden sheds should be painted neutral color or white with accent trim matching your RV.
- Vinyl sheds must be anchored.
- Metal sheds prohibited.
Pool – Open daily Memorial Day through Labor Day (minimum). Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Nature Trails – Enjoy the natural wooded beauty of Sussex County and take a walk though our Nature Trails. If you are quiet, you will likely see deer, turkey, squirrels, fox and other wildlife co-habiting our campground.
Winter Storage – RVs are permitted to remain on site during the off-season at no additional charge provided the down payment for the next season has been paid.
The information provided above is intended for general, informational purposes only and does not constitute the official rules and regulations of Lost Lands RV Park in whole or in part. Any information provided is subject to change without notice.